Acupuncture treatments are available between 10 AM and 5 PM on Mondays. Call us now at +1-604-554-0992 to book your appointment for acupuncture with Dr. Heidi Baghkhati.
Dr. Heidi Baghkhati is a Registered Acupuncturist, a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine(DTCM), holding a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing along with 20 years of work experience in the Medical and Healthcare system. She combines her extensive training in both Western and Eastern Medicine by taking an approach to treat both the root cause of disease & the manifested symptoms.
Dr. Heidi uses different modalities in her practice, such as Acupuncture, Laser-Acupuncture, Electro-Acupuncture, Cupping Massage Therapy, Herbal Medicine Formula and Life & dietary advice to provide the best patient-centered care for her patients.
Laser-Acupuncture , Electro-Acupuncture and Cupping Massage Therapy are all very effective treatments to help relieve different kinds of pains. Chinese Medicine Acupuncture and Herbal Formulas have been using to treat variety of diseases which include but not limited to:
- Motor Vehicle Accident (ICBC), Acute or Chronic Pains
- Respiratory diseases (e.g. Asthma, Chronic Cough, Seasonal Allergies)
- Gynecology (e.g. Menopause, PMS, PCOS)
- Thyroid, Autoimmune & Endocrine disorders
- Headaches, Dizziness, Tinnitus, TMJ pain (Jaw pain)
- Insomnia, Stress, Depression and Anxiety
- Digestive disorders (e.g. IBS, Acid Reflux)
- Dermatology diseases (e.g. Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis)
- Rejuvenation & Facial Acupuncture
ICBC patients are automatically pre-approved for up to 12 fully covered sessions of Chinese Acupuncture when done within 3 months after a Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA). Additional sessions can be granted pending approval from ICBC. Patients with an overdue date of MVA, need to get a doctor’s note and an approval from ICBC to become eligible for fully covered treatments. Most extended health benefits also cover these services. Please check with your Health insurance company.
If seeking for more information about your health issue, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-604-554-0992.